Kodagu lies about 100 km to the southwest of Mysore and is famous for its breathtaking scenic beauty. The birthplace of the river Cavery, Kodagu is home to coffee plantations, lush paddyfields and various types of exotic flora and fauna. Wake up to the chirping of birds outside your window and breathe in the fresh air all day.
We provide all our guests an itinerary along with the confirmation of their accommodation. Below are a few places of interest
- Dubare-elephant camp, white-water rafting, boating, angling, restaurant.
- Bylakuppe-Tibetan monastery, Golden Temple.
- Harangi Dam.
- Madikeri-Rajah’s Seat, Abbey falls, Fort, Omkareshwara Temple, Gaddige.
- Mandalpatti viewpoint.
- Thadiandamol – highest peak in Kodagu
- Bhagamandala & Talacauvery.
- Iruppu falls.
- Iguthappa Temple.
- Chennammana Kere.